Bolton 01204 565 234 Burnley 01282 575 234

Car, Motorcycle or Cycle Accident Compensation Claim

If you have been involved in a car or Motorcycle accident then you may be able to make a claim for personal injury compensation. Parkview Solicitors can take on your case on a No Win No Fee basis to help you recover the maximum compensation that you are entitled to. Cut out the middle man from a Claims Management Company and speak to one of our experienced lawyers directly who will be andling the claim from beginning to end.

Car or Motorbike accident compensation claims can be made if you were:

  • Driving a car or riding a Motorcycle and have suffered an accident and injury due to a collision that was not your fault.
  • A passenger or pillion in a vehicle that has been involved in a road traffic accident that has caused you to suffer personal injury.

If you believe that the circumstances of the accident are likely to be in dispute, it is advised that you make a note of the exact accident details; the time, date and location of the accident, as well as gaining contact information for any witnesses to the incident, then give us a call and we will do teh rest.

If you have sustained injuries or whiplash as a result of the car accident, make a note of any treatment and medical appointments attended.

For legal advice call our team:
Bolton | 01204 565 234
Burnley | 01282 575 234

Email our team

Let us help

For expert advice, complete the form below and we will get in touch with you.

How should we contact you?
Upload supporting documentation

To see how we use your data, please read our Privacy Policy