Bolton 01204 565 234 Burnley 01282 575 234

Domestic violence may take the form of serious physical abuse or behaviour which is psychologically harmful to include belittling or more subtle harassment such as withholding money or threatening to withhold money. Parkview Solicitors can prepare your application for an injunction and if appropriate an order saying who should live in the family home. If necessary we can make an emergency application. We will arrange for you to be represented at the court hearing.

If you have been wrongly accused of domestic violence Parkview Solicitors can arrange for you to be represented at an injunction hearing. We can prepare a detailed statement for you explaining your side of the story. This may be very important as the Judge may only have seen your partner’s written evidence and you may not be given the opportunity to give oral evidence in sufficient detail.

Where an application also deals with the issue of who should reside at the family home we can help you ensure that your right to remain in the property is protected. An order made preventing you from going near the family home could also impact on the contact you have with your children or in relation to financial issues. It is therefore important that you are represented at any hearing so that all issues are properly considered by the court.

For legal advice call our team:
Bolton | 01204 565 234
Burnley | 01282 575 234

Email our team

Let us help

For expert advice, complete the form below and we will get in touch with you.

How should we contact you?
Upload supporting documentation

To see how we use your data, please read our Privacy Policy