Bolton 01204 565 234   Burnley 01282 575 234

Criminal Injury Claim Solicitors in Bolton

Have you been injured through an act of violent crime within the last two years?

Even if the person who injured you has not been convicted or charged with the offence, then as long as you reported the crime and co-operated with the police during their investigation, then you may be entitled to compensation from the Criminal Injuries Compensation Authority.

There are four types of compensation which you may be able to claim:

  • Compensation for injuries, including sexual offences
  • Compensation where a loved one has died as a result of a violent crime
  • Compensation for loss of earnings
  • Special expenses, such as medical treatment, residential care, adaptations to your home.

If you have been a victim of violent crime, call us now on Bolton 01204 565234 | Burnley and Nelson 01282 575234

or email us at and we can advise you on how to proceed.

Let us help

For expert advice, complete the form below and we will get in touch with you.

How should we contact you?
Upload supporting documentation

To see how we use your data, please read our Privacy Policy