Bolton 01204 565 234 Burnley 01282 575 234


If you don’t wish to go as far as a full Divorce then you may want to consider separation. Parkview Solicitors can help with a Separation Deed which can deal with children issues and financial matters, or any other issues that you wish to cover, such as the division of the contents of your home or personal belongings. Separation can be a difficult and stressful time for any couple or family, and the consequences have to be handled sensitively.  The approach taken in each case must be tailored to meet the needs of an individual or family. 

Our Solicitors are highly trained and experienced at listening to your problems in this area, and providing help, support and straightforward advice as required. 

For legal advice call our team:
Bolton | 01204 565 234
Burnley | 01282 575 234

Email our team

Let us help

For expert advice, complete the form below and we will get in touch with you.

How should we contact you?
Upload supporting documentation

To see how we use your data, please read our Privacy Policy