Bolton 01204 565 234 Burnley 01282 575 234

If you are a refugee and/or have been granted asylum in the United Kingdom, you and your family members can apply for a travel document to allow you to travel outside the United Kingdom.

We advise and can help you with your application for a travel document.

  • How can I obtain a travel document?
  • What types of travel documents are available, and which one is suitable for my situation?
  • What are the eligibility criteria for obtaining a travel document?
  • Can Parkview Solicitors assist me in obtaining a travel document?
  • How long does it take to process a travel document application, and what is the processing time?

Our work will include:

  • Advising you on the relevant requirements, relevant laws and procedures;
  • Advising you on the relevant documents to be submitted in support of your application;
  • Considering the contents of such documents and discussing the same with you;
  • Advising you on the weaknesses and strengths of your application;
  • The completion of the paper and/or online application form;
  • Preparing a cover letter; and
  • Post the documents to the relevant UKVI department should that be in the UK.
  • Liaise with the UKVI on your behalf during the decision making process.


For legal advice call our team:
Bolton | 01204 565 234
Burnley | 01282 575 234

Email our team

Let us help

For expert advice, complete the form below and we will get in touch with you.

How should we contact you?
Upload supporting documentation

To see how we use your data, please read our Privacy Policy