Bolton 01204 565 234   Burnley 01282 575 234

You can apply for fiancé (e) visa if you are coming to the UK in order to register your marriage with a person present and settled in the UK. After a person has entered the UK as a fiancé (e), he/she should register his/her marriage before the expiry of his/her fiancé (e) visa so that he/she can then apply for leave to remain as a spouse from inside the UK.

We can represent you in your entry clearance application and do all the work until decision by the Entry Clearance Officer (ECO) on your application.

Our work will include:

  • Advising you on the relevant requirements, relevant laws and procedures;
  • Advising you on the relevant documents to be submitted in support of your application;
  • Considering the contents of such documents and discussing the same with you;
  • Advising you on the weaknesses and strengths of your application;
  • Help with arranging the Immigration Health Surcharge, if applicable;
  • The completion of the paper and/or online application form;
  • Preparing a cover letter; and
  • Arrange an appointment at the Visa Application centre in foreign country or post the documents to the relevant UKVI department should that be in the UK.
Let us help

For expert advice, complete the form below and we will get in touch with you.

How should we contact you?
Upload supporting documentation

To see how we use your data, please read our Privacy Policy