Bolton 01204 565 234 Burnley 01282 575 234

You can get a UK public document legalised by getting the UK Foreign and commonwealth Office to confirm a UK Solicitor's signature, seal or stamp on the document is genuine.

This is usually done if an authority abroad has asked you to provide a document that must be legalised.

We can help you get any document legalised for a fixed fee, contact our offices to discuss your requirements.

For legal advice call our team:
Bolton | 01204 565 234
Burnley | 01282 575 234

Email our team


Let us help

For expert advice, complete the form below and we will get in touch with you.

How should we contact you?
Upload supporting documentation

To see how we use your data, please read our Privacy Policy