Bolton 01204 565 234   Burnley 01282 575 234

A Change of Name by deed , also known as a Deed Poll, is a document that provides evidence of any change to your name, allowing you to get all official documents changed into your new name. Please contact our offices for more information on changing your name.

Let us help

For expert advice, complete the form below and we will get in touch with you.

How should we contact you?
Upload supporting documentation

To see how we use your data, please read our Privacy Policy