Bolton 01204 565 234 Burnley 01282 575 234

Visa Extension or change of category.

If you are a UK visa holder living with your spouse or partner and you are looking to extend your stay in the UK, you will need to make an application for a spouse visa extension.

We are members of The Law Society's Immigration and Asylum Law Accreditation Scheme. This is an independent objective mark of high standards and competency in all types of immigration and asylum law work. As members of the scheme we have shown, to the satisfaction of the Law Society, that we have and will maintain a high level of knowledge, skills, experience and practice in the area of immigration and asylum law. You can rest assured that we are able to deliver good quality advice in practical terms and identify practical solutions to practical problems.

We advise on all types of applications, Spouse, Family visitor, General Visitor, Student, Work Permit Holder, Minister of Religion, Asylum, Adult dependant relative ADR,  EEA Family Permits, Tourist visa, Nationality, Appeal, Judicial Review, Bail and Deportation application, Surinder singh route, Legacy Applications, 5 Year and 10 Year visa route, We advise on application forms FLR-O, FLR-M, SET-O, SET-M and FLR-FP and IS96.

For a fixed fee we can prepare any entry clearance applications.

  1. What are the eligibility criteria and requirements for extending various types of visas in the UK, and how can Parkview Solicitors assist clients in navigating these processes effectively?
  2. What documents and evidence are typically required for a successful visa extension application, and how does Parkview Solicitors guide clients in preparing and submitting these materials?
  3. How does Parkview Solicitors support clients throughout the visa extension process, including advising on potential challenges or issues that may arise and providing representation where necessary?

Our work will include:

  • Advising you on the relevant requirements, relevant laws and procedures;
  • Advising you on the relevant documents to be submitted in support of your application;
  • Considering the contents of such documents and discussing the same with you;
  • Advising you on the weaknesses and strengths of your application;
  • Help with arranging the Immigration Health Surcharge, if applicable;
  • The completion of the paper and/or online application form;
  • Preparing a cover letter; and
  • Arrange an appointment at the Visa Application centre in foreign country or post the documents to the relevant UKVI department should that be in the UK.

Do you have a question about the spouse visa extension? Call our offices now to arrange a free consultation with an Immigration Solicitor.

For legal advice call our team:
Bolton | 01204 565 234
Burnley | 01282 575 234

Email our team

Let us help

For expert advice, complete the form below and we will get in touch with you.

How should we contact you?
Upload supporting documentation

To see how we use your data, please read our Privacy Policy