Bolton 01204 565 234 Burnley 01282 575 234
  • How can I apply for a British passport while living overseas?
  • What are the eligibility criteria for applying for an overseas British passport?
  • What documents do I need to provide for an overseas British passport application?
  • Can Parkview Solicitors assist me with my overseas British passport application?
  • How long does it take to process an overseas British passport application, and what is the processing time?

We can assist you if you need to apply for your British passport in an overseas country, we give specific advice about how to renew or apply for your passport from the country you are in.

Our work will include:

  • Advising you on the relevant requirements, relevant laws and procedures;
  • Advising you on the relevant documents to be submitted in support of your application;
  • Considering the contents of such documents and discussing the same with you;
  • Advising you on the weaknesses and strengths of your application;
  • The completion of the application form;
  • Preparing a cover letter; and
  • Arrange an appointment at the Visa Application centre in foreign country or post the documents to the relevant UKVI department should that be in the UK.
  • Liaise with Her Majesty's Passport Office on your behalf during the decision making process.


For legal advice call our team:
Bolton | 01204 565 234
Burnley | 01282 575 234

Email our team

Let us help

For expert advice, complete the form below and we will get in touch with you.

How should we contact you?
Upload supporting documentation

To see how we use your data, please read our Privacy Policy