Bolton 01204 565 234   Burnley 01282 575 234

The United Kingdom’s Tier 4 visa immigration scheme is part of the new points based system for students who are paying for tuition in the UK. In order to obtain a student visa, students using this route will require a certificate of sponsorship from the educational institution that has offered a place which the student has accepted. The sponsoring institution will be required to vouch for the ability of students as well as ensuring the student obeys the rules of their visa. Parkview Solicitors can advise and assist you at any stage of your student visa application. Our work will include:

  • Advising you on the relevant requirements, relevant laws and procedures;
  • Advising you on the relevant documents to be submitted in support of your application;
  • Considering the contents of such documents and discussing the same with you;
  • Advising you on the weaknesses and strengths of your application; and
  • Preparing a cover letter.
  • The completion of the paper or online application form;
Let us help

For expert advice, complete the form below and we will get in touch with you.

How should we contact you?
Upload supporting documentation

To see how we use your data, please read our Privacy Policy